See What u find

Thursday, July 15, 2010

[RUMORED] TRACKLISTING/ PRODUCTION CREDITS FOR KANYE WEST’S ‘GOOD ASS JOB’ [OMG]

[RUMORED] TRACKLISTING/ PRODUCTION CREDITS FOR KANYE WEST’S ‘GOOD ASS JOB’ [OMG]

According to the good folks of TeamSupreme. The noteables are so vast…I definitely need to hear Holding Me Back, Monster, and Chain Heavy. Kanyenever lets me down.

Hell Of a Life (feat. Lil’ Wayne) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp]
Dark Fantasy [RZA]
Power [S1]
Chain Heavy (feat. Eminem x Jay-Z) [Kanye West]
Ghetto University (feat. T.I.) [Kanye West x DJ Toomp]
That’s My Girl (feat. Katy Perry x Kid Cudi) [Kanye West x Jon Brion]
Runaway [Kanye West x Q-Tip]
Lost In The World (feat. Nicki Minaj x Rick Ross) [Kanye West x No I.D.]
Gorgeous (Ode To Kardashians) (feat. Drake x Game x Ludacris) [Kanye West]
Monster [Kanye West x DJ Premier]
Holding Me Back (feat. Mos Def x Talib Kweli x Phonte) [Kanye West x Madlib]
Devil In a New Dress [Pete Rock]
The Joy (feat. Common x John Legend) [Kanye West]
So Appalled (feat. Drake x Jamie Foxx) [Kanye West x No I.D.]
Blame Game [DJ Toomp]
Sweat On My Face [DJ Premier]

No comments:

Post a Comment